Wednesday 15 February 2017

Multiple Personalities

I am loving this 30 minute challenge this month! I am really thankful that I've not tidied my studio in yonks so I have so much to hand to play with so I've not had to waste time searching for anything!
For this page in my Dylusions Journal I used a similar technique as I did on my first project this month and expanded on it! To make sure I stayed within the time limit I stamped my chaps on book paper and resisted the urge to colour them in! That was a lot harder than I thought! The hats were Dylusion stamps - a combination of hats and bunting turned upside down! I timed myself and this page took me 29 minutes - phew! Just made it in time!
If you would like to see a step by step guide on how I made this then please pop over to my blog.
Hope you feel inspired to join in with us this month,
Gabrielle x

6 comments:

  1. Thank You for sharing this great make Gabrielle x very clever to use the bunting for the hats x love the background too

    TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your creations Gabrielle, I know they're yours without ever having to see your name :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and fun, Gabrielle! ....well, sometimes it is good not to be too tidy, isn´t it? ;-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx